Perins School will be hosting its first TeamMeet on Tuesday 1st November from 5.00pm – 7.30pm. The event will be streamed live (touch wood!) at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/teachmeet-perins and the Twitter hashtag for the evening is #perinsTM
The event, kindly supported by Teachable, will start at 5.00pm with nibbles, drink and chat with presentations from 5.30pm – 7.30pm. For those interested in staying on there is also a TeachEat organised at the award winning Shapla Indian Restaurant (buffet if we have numbers) which is only 2 minutes walk away.
The TeachMeet will have a “Supporting, Enhancing and Transforming Learning through Technology” focus and contributions are invited by anyone who would like to share their ideas on how they have used different tools, software, projects in their classroom.
You can either present a 2 minute talk or go for the longer 7 minute one but beware that the Hampshire Hog may make an appearance for those straying beyond this time or going completely off topic (Gideon!).
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to email Gideon Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or via twitter @gideonwilliams or using the form below.
To attend or offer to present please sign up via this Google Form link. Hope to see you there!
Perins School TeachMeet
- Helen Bound (Perins)
- Allyson Taylor (Teachable)
- Gideon Williams (Perins)
- Edward Upton (Teachable)
- Sue Matthews (Henry Cort)
- Vicky Furness (Perins)
- Peter Howe (Perins)
- Dave Bush (Emmbrook)
- Beverley Pugh (Brookfield)
- Lucinda Long (Mountbatten) – Anyone coming from Horndean/Waterlooville way that would like to share a lift?
- Mel Kirk (Perins)
- Andrew Woods (Harrow Way)
- Ryan Gibson (Swanmore College)
- Paul Emecz (Arnewood School)
- Jemma Savillewood (St Swithuns)
- Donna Nichamin (Perins)
- Andy Papanicolaou (Perins)
- Dan Gardner (Perins)
- Sarah Collins (Awbridge Primary)
- Chris Prankerd (Swanmore RFC)
- Colin Forrest-Charde (Meals on Wheels)
- Crysella Smith (Swanmore)
- Sue Savory (HIAS)
2 minute Presentations
- Helen Bound – The MyMoodle App – iMoodle2.0! Part One
- Andrew Woods – How to break 100 / Using Live Paint in Illustrator
- Mel Kirk – One Note for lazy teachers
- Helen Bound – The MyMoodle App – iMoodle2.0! Part Two (hopefully)
- Dan Gardner – Small Basic – Programming at KS4
7 minute Presentations
- Beverley Pugh - Happy to share our Frog live VLE to improve communications and / or talk about Skype Videoconferencing used in Business Studies and with our link school in South Africa – Yes please to all of those :O)
- Gideon Williams – Triptico the light fandango – you’ll be doing cartwheels across the classroom (sort of)
- Mark Clarkson – Google Sketchup (Virtual presentation) – many thanks!
- Mel Kirk - Using Mahara to create and e-portfolio of cross-curricular skills based e-learning evidence
- Paul Emecz – Yes I do believe in Santa (TBC)
- Andy Papanicolaou – Use of visualisers in MFL (TBC)
- Ed Upton – Teachables (TBC)
- Gideon Williams – ClassDojo – “You boy – show me Paint the fence”
- Pete Howe – TransformaITonal work with Year 7
- Gideon Williams
- Vicky Furness
- Peter Howe
- Lucinda Long